Suicide Prevention (1 academic credit)
- Complete CRC’s Suicide Prevention, Intervention, & Postvention (SPIP)
- Complete CRC’s Trauma’s Impact on the Family (TIF)
- Complete CRC’s Youth Suicide: Awareness & Prevention (YSAP)
- Read Understanding Suicide: A National Epidemic by Connie Goldsmith
- Submit a reflection paper
Course Price: Free
Students who have satisfactorily completed all course requirements will receive a certificate from Crown College and CRC. Students who submit this certificate to Crown will be awarded one free academic credit, which can be applied toward a Care Ministries minor or A.S. degree. It can also be used as a free elective toward any of Crown’s undergraduate programs.Sign up...